The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Mirrored Production Boxes for Parrots (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
Hi Friends ,

Anyone has the video of this trick performed. Can we design sich a box and produce a parrot?
http://www.kwmagic.com/index.php?main_pa......ts_id=90

Basically is there any illusion boxes/plans where we can use mirrored-production boxes to produce parrots.
Magic is the residue of pre-design fantasies.
Come into my Fantasy www.chandranmagic.com
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
A basic mirror box is very simple. Come on over to Secret Session and I'll explain it...
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
You might try Wiz Kid Qua-Fiki's "Puppy Fiki" from The Wizards' Journal #18. He uses it with a little toy mechanical back-flipping dog and decorates it to look like a dog house, but it easily could look like a bird house and be used to produce a parrot. His version is made of foamboard and duct tape, but it can be built of hardboard or plywood if you prefer. Unlike most mirror boxes, this one collapses flat and there is no sign of a mirror once the production is made. Used in reverse as a vanish, the house is built up and the mirror appears when needed to vanish whatever. Costs less than $10 to make from foamboard; obviously costs more to make from other materials.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
Thanks a lot Cyberqat.
Magic is the residue of pre-design fantasies.
Come into my Fantasy www.chandranmagic.com