The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Accessories :: FLASH by Chad Long :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
FLASH by Chad Long
---------------oOo-----------------

Description: A classic trick, brought up-to-date with modern technology! Two USB flash drives, one red and one black are freely shown. They switch places several times, each more visual than the last, and then the black drive stretches to three times its normal size! Easy to do! Fun to Perform! Eye-Popping Magic! Great Climax! Perfect for Strolling!

---

For years magicians have been performing amazing color changes using tiny sticks with faux gems or the once common pocket knife.

While pretty gemstones are still appealing (especially for ladies), the pocket knife is seen less and less in todays busy world of smart phones, computers and iPads.

Enter magician and creative thinker Chad Long who has not only found an alternative that brings the classic 'Color Changing Knife' trick up to date, but he's worked out a routine that will have your audience scratching their heads in total bewilderment.

"I designed and sketched them, had moulds made from CAD drawings, and then the drives were custom formed. The "move" is so effortless, and I made sure that, when looking at them from the side, you don't see any color from the top or bottom. This makes any potential "angle problems" non-existent" - Chad Long

Not only are there no angle problems to worry over, but the material these faux flash drives are made from makes them a joy to handle. Manipulation is easy making the standard paddle move a breeze to perform - and I think that is an important feature.

To see a quick performance be sure and Click Here!

Beginners as well as seasoned professionals will certainly appreciate the care that Chad has put into making this package well worth the small asking price.

You receive three faux drives (two standard and one super long) and a nice nylon style bag to carry them in.

In addition, Chad provides a set of photo-illustrated instructions which pretty much covers everything. In the event you still have any problems you can go to Chad's website where he has taken the time to provide several training videos.

Finally I must admit to really having fun with these. Chad Long has wisely updated a classic effect that now makes sense to carry in your pockets. After all, in today's world of computer technology, who doesn't own a flash drive? Highly recommended.

---

My rating:

Suggested retail: $30.00 plus shipping

You can contact Chad Long directly via Email at: chad@chadlongmagic.com

To order direct wisit Chad's website at:
Click here!

Or order via snail mail (inquire regarding shipping)

Chad Long
973 Belleflower Drive
Port Orange, Fl. 32127

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks