The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Looking for Gallo Ball and Vase sets? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
kakronen
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of kakronen
I am looking for the Gallo ball and vase sets for the routine he does. It is an Adams ball and vase without the gimmick and two normal balls, and a third different color ball and a 4th jumbo ball. Does anyone know where I can find these or anywhere that sells the regular small Ball and Vase sets?
kakronen2@yahoo.com
Randy
View Profile
Loyal user
Rochester, NY
261 Posts

Profile of Randy
As far as I know no one sells these. You just need to buy 2 regular sets to get the vase and 2 balls and then look around for the other balls that are the right size and color. Also check out the Mike Skinner routine for the ball and vase.
The Buffalo Get-Together - A Close-Up Magic Convention
Brad Jeffers
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Brad Jeffers
You can get the Adams ball vase from http://www.daytonamagic.com
for $2.

You will need to buy 3 of them to get all the balls you need, except for a jumbo ball. You can get various size wooden balls from a craft store, which you can paint and use. The balls with the Adams vase are black, so you will have to paint 1 of them also.

I even paint the vase itself. They are cheap, so get several, and experiment with various colors. Metallic gold looks good. Apply a coat of white sandable primer first - this helps a lot, especially when using metallic paints.
Shamrock
View Profile
New user
Downingtown,PA
3 Posts

Profile of Shamrock
Don't know what kind of money your looking to spend, but for the sheer beauty of these pieces, here's a link to James Riser's wood page. Beautiful stuff!
http://www.JamesRiser.com/Magic/riser.html

Shamrock
p.s.... OUR wands are better!
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
You can get them directly from Mike Gallo:

gallopitch1@aol.com