The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: New to magic? :: Does anyone know about the Scarnes aces?! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
the-new-scarne
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of the-new-scarne
Could someone tell me about the scarnes aces, if anyone knows? That is one of the only tricks of his I don't know. So if anyone has some insight about that topic, let me know. Thanks.
Eric Grossman
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, MO
429 Posts

Profile of Eric Grossman
I assume you know the effect. If not, please tell us. I saw Bill Malone do a version, and it was amazing. Smile
family/magic/music/life
grieve
View Profile
New user
Austin, Texas
37 Posts

Profile of grieve
I am not familiar with this effect. Would someone mind describing it?

Thanks,
grieve
Eric Grossman
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, MO
429 Posts

Profile of Eric Grossman
The Magi take a borrowed deck, shuffled by the spec. He then cuts to each of the four aces. I've only seen Bill Malone do it, but as I said before, it's an a** kicker. Smile
family/magic/music/life
Jim Morton
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Jim Morton
John Scarne took the secret of Scarne Aces to the grave with him. Other magicians have come up with solutions, but we may never know if any of these are exactly what Scarne did.

Jim
grieve
View Profile
New user
Austin, Texas
37 Posts

Profile of grieve
Quote:
On 2002-04-15 00:11, sbasscase wrote:
The Magi take a borrowed deck, shuffled by the spec. He then cuts to each of the four aces. I've only seen Bill Malone do it, but as I said before, it's an a** kicker. Smile

That trick sounds amazing, it must have quite an effect on the spectator. Thanks for describing it.

grieve