The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Stage Illusions :: Jim Steinmeyer's "Hospitality" (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
davidlh
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of davidlh
Hey Michael (or anyone else), If I can prove I just bought this effect, can I get some of the recipes? I can send pictures of myself with the illusion lol.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Alan Bursky published an eBook "Think A Drink" that covers the history of this trick, and many of the containers sold my magic dealers of the time. Some formulas are given from the copied instructions that came with the tricks sold. He sells the eBook by email. Cost $29. You might find something helpful in this book. email him at thinkadrink@aol.com .
Kevinh5
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Kevinh5
I love performing this. You don't force anyone to take a drink, you ask "Who would like an orange juice?" "Who would like a 7=Up?"

The only recipe I would have a problem with people drinking is the fake milk.
Mike Webb
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Mike Webb
The problem that I have with this illusion is that, virtually *any* drink nowadays come in a powdered form....even beer!

You no longer have to switch out the drinks and how the drinks were created is blatantly obvious to a layman.
Tomasz_J
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Tomasz_J
Quote:
You no longer have to switch out the drinks and how the drinks were created is blatantly obvious to a layman.

Mike, You may be right. But on the other hand, the most important thing is to make people believe that You pour different drinks directly out of the milk box. Forget about w***r inside milk box - althoug the w***r is necessary to 'create' everything instant (like soup), audience have to think that there is a milk inside carton box. Only magician knows about w***r.

In my opinion this trick is not about having real drinks - it's rather about pouring different drinks out of one, filled with milk box (it's emptiness can be proven in the end - no secret panels or compartments).
RivalMerlin
View Profile
New user
Murrieta, California
3 Posts

Profile of RivalMerlin
Can someone send me a good list of food coloring recipes if I need to send pictures of my Hospitality to prove I own it or the pictures of Modern Art I will
LoganPorterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of LoganPorterMagic
I remember seeing a really light and portable version. Couldn't find the link. Can anyone help?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
TCC Magic has this!