The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Looking out for our own :: Broken Wand: Glen Falkenstein: Feb 2, 1932- July 4th, 2010 :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2228 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Glen Falkenstein: Feb 2, 1932- July 4th, 2010

I am very sad to report on the passing on yet another great name in our art, Glen Falkensteain. Our condolences go out to his family including Frances, Hannah & Michael Ammar.

Glen suffered from the worse disease there is, Alzheimer’s! He died in a nursing facility after only being there for a few days. His wife Frances took care of him as long as she could, but it became an impossible task for her!

He was superb on stage and the act he and Frances did was totally amazing! At this period in time, there is no memorial planned for him. Maybe they will have one for him at the Magic Castle, as that was a place he truly loved!

He is survived by a daughter and a sister, sorry I do not know their names, plus Frances Willard his wife for the last 20+ years, step children, Margo & Jim Timon, Hannah and Michael Ammar, Aaron & Lucianne Tucker.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
What a great person he was. I had the pleasure to meet him many times at the Magic Castle. He was always very kind to me and always liked my work. He was the few that did. This kindness must run in his family because I found Francis to be just as kind as well as Hannah.

I wish them well because it is a great loss that’s for sure.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4863 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
An earlier report can be found here.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=36&3
Where the magic begins