The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: David Roth Videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Doctor Xombie
View Profile
Regular user
FL (formerly Planet X)
109 Posts

Profile of Doctor Xombie
Has anyone compiled a list of David Roth videos?
I am confused as to what is what. Can someone explain this?

I know there is the 3 Volume 'Expert Coin Magic Made Easy'.

I recently found a VHS of "Expert Coin Magic Made Easy! Volume 10 (Folding Coins & Specialty Gaffs)". How many volumes are there? And is this part of the above mentioned set?

What exactly is the 4 Volume "ULTIMATE COIN MAGIC COLLECTION"?
Is it a collection of the previously released videos in one package; or is it all new videos?

Thanx in advance for any info.
-Roger "The Doctor"

Doctor Xombie & Roger Boyes -Author
octave
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of octave
I maybe wrong but the contents of Expert coin magic made easy volume 9(Copper/Silver Coin and Expanded Shells) and 10 (Folding Coins & Specialty Gaffs) should be in ultimate coin magic collection volume 1.

I think all the earlier videos exist in the Expert coin magic made easy and in the four volumes of Ultimate coin collection.

The table of contents can be found here [newyorkcoinmagic .net/Roth.htm]
msmaster
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of msmaster
You can't go wrong with any of the Roth dvds. He is the best of the best and King of Koins.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5475 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hes a guest columnist in Reel Magic this month?
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
It's confusing because of the way A-1 did the "Expert...Made Easy" series. They had a number of different kinds of magic and a number of different instructors and put them all together in one series. So you had Roth doing several videos, then someone else doing a different genre, then back to Roth, than a third person, etc.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Doctor Xombie
View Profile
Regular user
FL (formerly Planet X)
109 Posts

Profile of Doctor Xombie
Quote:
On 2010-05-12 21:44, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
It's confusing because of the way A-1 did the "Expert...Made Easy" series. They had a number of different kinds of magic and a number of different instructors and put them all together in one series. So you had Roth doing several videos, then someone else doing a different genre, then back to Roth, than a third person, etc.

I figured that is how it went. Very confusing. That's why I'm trying to come up with a somewhat coherent list.
-Roger "The Doctor"

Doctor Xombie & Roger Boyes -Author
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1700 Posts

Profile of Futureal
"Crazy From the Heat"