The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Nothing up my sleeve... :: Penny Trick-Jaw Droppers Addition? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
kakronen
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of kakronen
I really like the 7 penny trick on the Jawdroppers video where he puts 7 pennies in someones hand and magically removes one. The only thing is all he does is does it 3 times. Does anyone have any additions or maybe other routines to do with these pennies. I was thinking of maybe a cross of India or flying eagles with them first and then going onto the removal. Any input would be great.
kakronen
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of kakronen
Come on, any coin guys have any ideas out there?
spfranz
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
137 Posts

Profile of spfranz
Well, I'm not a coin guy but you could do the old "sheep and robbers" (or whatever that's called) with all 7 pennies. You could also do Tenkai pennies with just 2 of them.

Scott
Never ask a dog to watch your food.
Jason Fleming
View Profile
Veteran user
Marooned, Hawaii
374 Posts

Profile of Jason Fleming
I routinely do this routine, mostly for kids...

The trick is presented not as a magic routine, but as a test of their skill and speed, a game where I will try to get that penny out before they snap their hand shut. thus, I get away with doing it more than once, especially if I "get" the coin out in different ways (they see it as different effects!)

Then I end by having them squeeze one penny of their choosing, and it ends up bent, in their hands, and they get to keep it.

Brad Kerwin, here in Hawaii, developed the specific handling I use.