The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Oldies... but goodies! :: Tricks co.Ltd.Japan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
CAPTAIN BEYOND
View Profile
New user
Beloit,Wisconsin
60 Posts

Profile of CAPTAIN BEYOND
I recently obtained two old tricks from this company.One is called DOUBLE SHOCKING and the other one is called SILK DIMENSION.Anyone have these too or have feedback on these tricks?
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Christopher Rinaldi
I have Super Silk Dimension looks like a black and flat domino with only 3 white dots. Take the 3 white dots off, make 'em vanish and then pass the domino behind your back and the spots have reappeared.

The kids yell, "You turned it around behind your back!"

Pass th domino behind your back and the 3 white dots turn to red, yellw and green. The kids say you turned it around behind your back, when you show both sides of the domino there are colored spots on both sides.

The colored spots are pulled halfway out of the domino, are shown to now be hankies and left hanging form the holes of the domino for all to see, the yellow hanky is pulled out and vanished and reappears tied between the two different colored silk hankies that were left hanging in the holes of the domino.

Brilliant effect! I was just down in my unerground magical lair a few days ago and ran across this old chestnut and will be putting it back in my kid shows this weekend. There is one draw back though and that is the set-up, pain in the neck!!!!
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
I just got "Mystery Door Penetration" from Tricks Co. Ltd.:

http://youtu.be/E6Z-yi0pXug
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
From Tricks Co. Ltd. Japan here is the Miracle Separation in action.....originally this is a penetration illusion......but I changed the presentation into a restoration magic trick......I just think the effect is more effective this way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRs8oO7FLhc
MartiniMagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of MartiniMagic
Great Videos. Thanks!
mellanp
View Profile
New user
Scranton, Pa.
59 Posts

Profile of mellanp
Double Shocking is an amazing transposition between and jumbo a regular sized card. It uses two black thin pieces of cardboard, a little larger than the jumbo card. These two large black cards are shown and spread slightly to reveal a jumbo king of spades, which is seen front and back. Next, the cards are squared and regular sized seven of hearts is placed behind the black cards. Suddenly, the regular sized card drops to the table, but it is now regular sized king of spades. The black cards are freely shown and when the jumbo card is turned over ,it is now the seven of hearts! Black card and jumbo card may be examined!
Cebulon
View Profile
New user
Germany, BW
89 Posts

Profile of Cebulon
I've been happy to get a copy of "Miracle Separation" now - a trick I've been looking for quite a time. I found it at a second hand dealer where it has been offered as "Ladies sawn in half".
socalguy
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
51 Posts

Profile of socalguy
I love Tricks Co Ltd!
Has anyone heard or seen the trick Magic Pierrot?
I have seen a video of this effect ( Magic Patagonia)
and it looks amazing.
I have searched for over 7 years but have never seen a copy
of this great effect.