The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Finger/stage manipulation :: Billy McComb's Stage Sponge Ball Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
wbzwolinski
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of wbzwolinski
Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I can find a copy of Billy McComb's Stage Sponge Ball Routine to purchase? I know he had put out a series of 4 booklets one of which was
McCOMBICAL BOOKLETS STAGE SPONGES.

I would appreciate any help you can provide in helping my find this booklet.

Thanks!
Wolly
Keep it Simple...Play it BIG!!!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Encore Magic had the McComb tricks, but they have disappeared, they tried to grow too fast. They are out of business, don't know why they will not sell on the Internet. I see some of their items with other suppliers, but no way to contact them directly for retail sales.

They must have the merchandise someplace. Anyone have information they can share?
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7669 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Encore did not grow too fast. I think it was a combination of things. First some bad business deals. People promised things then did not deliver. The economy took a dump. Located in the heart of automaking, the company was partiallly supported by other activities that supplimented the overhead. When people don't have jobs, they don't do those activities.

I just talked with Chris the other day. Possibly after the first of the year, there may be a few limited items available.

The best place to find this booklet now is on the used market.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
wbzwolinski
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of wbzwolinski
Thanks guys, I guess I will have to keep my eyes open on ebay, the Magic Auction, and Ron Allesi's sites. Are there any other sites that deal with used magic items that I can monitor?

Thanks,
Wolly
Tarbell Magic
View Profile
Regular user
UK
130 Posts

Profile of Tarbell Magic
Wolly,

You can but the McComb booklet and the others in the series direct from the publisher in the U.K. It's usually better to go right to the source. I dealt with them recently and they were very prompt.

http://www.magicalwonders.com/acatalog/Exclusives3.shtml
wbzwolinski
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of wbzwolinski
Great Weenieboy - Thsnks!

Wolly
DrVG
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of DrVG
What does the routine looks like in term of effects?