The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Hello from Snowy Colorado!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Frankie_D
View Profile
New user
Lakewood, Co
3 Posts

Profile of Frankie_D
Finally a decent magic forum!! Been reading through a lot of the posts, and all I can say is Thank You!!...Thank You!!...Thank You!! Out of all the forums I've checked out,I didn't even want to bother joining any of them! They all seemed filled with spam and exposure no loyalty whatsoever to the art of magic!

Then I found you guys... A refreshing beacon of light at the end of my journey! Kuddo's to all of you dedicated practitioners of magic! I feel very honored to be a part of this awesome community,and can't wait to share with you all.

" Oh and Hi...I'm Frankie D Smile"
55john55
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of 55john55
HI and welcome ! What kind words you give to the forum. I'm relatively new also and have already benefited from a number of people who have gone out of their way to help me individually as well as through their postings.
I am pleased to say I have been lucky enough to have given a bit back to some members, but have gotten far more than I have given.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3706 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Frankie:

Welcome to the Café!

Jim