The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Feminine Mystique :: Surprising Young Lady (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Without tipping the exact news, you are going to read about a very surprising young lady of magic in the March Linking Ring!

Congratulations!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Now you can see!

Here is a link to the article on Danielle's site: http://magicbydanielle.com/page8.html

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Great article.
I think you may be right, she could really go far in Magic.
Thanks much for sharing.
Bob.
markis
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of markis
That's a sharp looking square circle (if that is what it is). I'm guess her Dad built that, nice work.
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Although it's a stretch, she should consider an audition to the Magic Castle Jr Society. They meet once a month, and when my son was a member, there were a couple of young people who had their parents drive from very long distances so they could attend. It would be a terrific way to network with her peers.
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Great story in LR. Y'all should all be proud and good on you Bob for giving her a recommendation.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Bob, you are correct! I remember when Danielle's mother talking about Danielle when she was just starting out. She was preparing for a show at a magic club. We talked extensively here via PMs. I had also read many of Danielle's father's posts here. When I saw her in the Linking Ring I did not put it together at first. Then, I suddenly realized who she was! Wow, she has come a long way! She has a great family strongly backing her too!

Regan
Mister Mystery