The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Believe it or not... :: Fun / crazy games in a blackjack setting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Simon Bakker
View Profile
Special user
the Netherlands
587 Posts

Profile of Simon Bakker
Hello all,

I hope this is the right forum to ask this question. If not, moderators, please remove it to the appropriate forum.

I'm looking for fun games (which aren't blackjack ;-)) that can be played in sort of a blackjack setting: a halfmoon table / bar with 5 seats, so the game is played with five players seated next to each other in a row, and the game host standing behind the table. Preferably four of the players are eliminated one by one, so in the end one winner remains. The games should take roughly 5 to 8 minutes each.

Some things to keep in mind:
- not to complex or intellectual based (if necessary someone with a little bit to much to drink should be able to follow and play the games)
- The games should be lighthearted and fun (hilarious would be even better ;-)) for the five players.
- Very important: it would be great if the games are hilarious to watch for bystanders, so they will want to play too. For instance: The lightning reaction / shocker game would be very funny to watch for a bystander (not sure if the bystander will be warmed to play as well, though ;-)).
- Competitiveness should be important too.
- It would be great if the games had a magical element. Strange, funny things could happen. It isn't necessary, though.

The reason I'm asking this is that a fellow magician and I have a concept in mind for (corporate) parties. It's a bit of mix between a game/priceshow and a magic show.
We have some fun and workable ideas ourselves but not enough yet, so any suggestions are more than welcome!

Kind regards;
Simon