The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Boxes, tubes & bags :: New door for Floating power (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9500 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I don't want to post these things, I'm working on in the workshop area because it does not fit, so here is what I'm working on for Floating Power. see pic. I should stop at two projects to see if people want them but here is a sneak peek at what's to come.

Click here to view attached image.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Now that is a beautiful piece of work Jay.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2010-01-25 20:42, jay leslie wrote:
I don't want to post these things, I'm working on in the workshop area because it does not fit, so here is what I'm working on for Floating Power. see pic. I should stop at two projects to see if people want them but here is a sneak peek at what's to come.

Jay, do you have Floating Power for sale?
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9500 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Pm sent

The one in the picture above is a prototype. The current model is on the website.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
What does it do?
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5447 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
A box with two removable doors is displayed along with a 2 inch (48mm) silver ball and magic wand. The rear door is shut. The wand is threaded through the box with the silver ball centered.

The front door is shut. The wand is removed and displayed.

When the wand is removed, the audience hears the ball drop to the bottom of the box.

The wand is reinserted. The front door is opened and the silver ball is seen resting on the center of the wand again. The rear door may be removed.

http://www.thehouseofenchantment.com/pag......wer.html
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!