The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The little darlings :: Wolf's Pea Shoot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I'm after one of these if anyone is selling!
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1245 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Nicholas...looks like Chance is making another batch of these if you can't find one here.

http://www.wolfmagic.com

Ken
ya4davecox
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
124 Posts

Profile of ya4davecox
I just want to take a moment to praise both the prop and Chance Wolf.

First, the prop is great. Simple, brightly colored, packs flat - all the things the ads and the other magicians have said are true. It's just spectacular!

Mine arrived without the little flange to hold the center balloon. I sent an email to Chance, he asked for my address, and, two days later, the replacement flange showed up, including the hardware to attach it. It just doesn't get any better than that.

A huge thank you to Chance and the gang.
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1245 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Quote:
On 2010-11-09 19:52, ya4davecox wrote:
I just want to take a moment to praise both the prop and Chance Wolf.

First, the prop is great. Simple, brightly colored, packs flat - all the things the ads and the other magicians have said are true. It's just spectacular!

Mine arrived without the little flange to hold the center balloon. I sent an email to Chance, he asked for my address, and, two days later, the replacement flange showed up, including the hardware to attach it. It just doesn't get any better than that.

A huge thank you to Chance and the gang.

Yes, Chance and Shelley take good care of their customers...with products and service. That's why losing them will be very difficult to accept if Chance moves on to another adventure in his life. I'm happy he has opportunities, and wish him and his family the best in whatever they decide.

Ken
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Thanks for the appreciation Dave and folks.
Unfortunately a small portion of the last run of Pea Shoots were missing the balloon catch at the top. This was my fault ( because I made them Smile ) I do everything in sequential steps and sometimes the phone rings, or whatever distraction, then I get back to the project and may forget exactly where I stopped last. That darn little clip is black on black so I missed them during the final check.
I guess there is a down side to making the props yourself...you have only yourself to blame and not some starving kid in India or Mexico or China or....
Thanks for being understanding!
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com