The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: A modern looking ring with PK/Wizzard properties (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
lxx_33
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of lxx_33
Does anybody know if a company sell a modern looking ring with the same properties as the PK or Wizzard.

I'm not married and the wedding ring models are not suitable for me.

Thx.

lxx
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3712 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I bought a signet style gold PK ring from Daytona Magic a couple of years ago.
http://www.daytonamagic.com

They're not shown on the website - you'll have to call and ask if they have any.

Jim
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Hey lxx,
I'm not married either so I wear the wedding band style ring on my right middle finger. I got mine in silver. It looks pretty cool.
I thought about wearing one on my thumb, but haven't gotten one large enough for the thumb yet. I suspect that most of what I do with the ring will work with it on the thumb.
Another option is to get a smaller one and wear it on the right hand pinky finger - this would be really interesting for chop cup routines.

Basically, I wear it on the right hand anyway and just don't wear it on the "wedding ring" finger.

Of course, I too wish there were PK rings that had a little more style to them instead of just the plain wedding band style. And a signet ring is not for me.

Donnie