The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Vanishing Point (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
After viewing Geoff Williams' "Haulin' Oats"-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGd2aFgsFkU , I became very interested in Tenyo's "Vanishing Point".

Could this effect, (VP), be used in a table-hopping environment? Are there any angle issues or reset problems? How about pocket space?

No exposure please, just some general information. Thanks.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Yes it could be used in table hopping, but it is a bit angle sensitive but nothing to worry about (as with most tricks it's better not to have anyone following the trick from behind Smile. I perform it while sitting down.

It doesn't require a lot of space, can fit in your pocket.
echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
Killertweety,
Thanks for your input.
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
340 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
I have Tenyo VP too I agree that this must be performed sitting down. The instructions also state to watch your angles. Its a great effect .
echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
When table-hopping, it is strickly standup at the table. Would the use of a topit allow the effect to be used while standing? Angle issues can be worked out in most cases.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
How t*e h**l does this Geoff Williams do that trick ?! I know how Vanishing Point is done but I can't believe he uses the same method, and if he does his handling is superb!
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
340 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
I just watched the video with Haulin Oats, Holy cow that is amazing. Does any one know if that effect is an item (effect) that can be purchased.