The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Reflection by Bill Goodwin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
397 Posts

Profile of tomcards
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Bill Goodwin + Dan and Dave = You can't go wrong.

Thanks for the link (and review) tomcards.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17429 Posts

Profile of joseph
Does anyone know the name of the bikes he uses on some effects? Blue back with large bicycles, and the cool looking jokers...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
konradz
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of konradz
Hey joseph,
The cards are actually the Vintage Series that came out a couple years back for bicycles. They are the cupid backs.
I ran into this forum because I'm actually wondering what the OTHER cards are, the red ones that he used for Mistaken Sandwich...
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
I'm surprised this didn't get more attention as it is one of, if not the, finest DVD ever produced. The effects look like real magic.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6146 Posts

Profile of motown
This was one of the best DVDs I bought last year. Great material. Well done production.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
jman466
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of jman466
Agreed, there are some really great effects on this DVD. The Spectator Cuts the Aces is great, and the process has applications in other areas as well. Though I have not worked on it, the Twisting The Kings looks wonderful. I saw Bill perform Oxnard Split in the Close Up Gallery several months back and it was very well received. All good stuff!

Regards,
Jason
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
I have had this for some time now and can only re-iterate others comments.Top production values very good teaching and some stunning material - whats not to like ??