The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Flavors from the past... :: Telethought wallet on youtube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
majicjoe213
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of majicjoe213
Has anyone seen on youtube the video of telethought wallet being exposed. User markstevensmagic has posted a in depth explanation of how the wallet works even with a 360 shot of what happens. I cant imagine the benefit in posting such a video. If you want to see the video go to youtube and search telethought wallet and the video is titled telethought wallet (Chris Kenworthy). Please let me know if anyone has enough pull to get this removed or just their thoughts on this.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7604 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2009-12-13 11:42, majicjoe213 wrote:
Has anyone seen on youtube the video of telethought wallet being exposed. User markstevensmagic has posted a in depth explanation of how the wallet works even with a 360 shot of what happens. I cant imagine the benefit in posting such a video. If you want to see the video go to youtube and search telethought wallet and the video is titled telethought wallet (Chris Kenworthy). Please let me know if anyone has enough pull to get this removed or just their thoughts on this.

Man- what a bummer- this looked like it would be great. I already ordered this before I saw this post-should be arriving today. Oh well- hopefully laymen are not searching youtube for magic wallets! This should be removed- why would they this?

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com