The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Boxes, tubes & bags :: Wizard Hat... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ClodAppleleft
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, NH
195 Posts

Profile of ClodAppleleft
My wife is making me a wizard hat for an upcoming show. I was thinking about having her make it as a change bag, and I wonder if anyone has done this before. If so, what did you use to hold the divider in place?
There are many different ways to cut an apple.
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Sandra Sisti (yes, that's James Sisti's wife) at Seams Like Magic http://www.seamslikemagic.net/ does a very well made wizard-hat change bag; I got one some years back and have used it in every kids' show ever since; it will almost certainly out last me!
Smile Smile
ClodAppleleft
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, NH
195 Posts

Profile of ClodAppleleft
I actually have visited her site and if I had the money, I would definitely purchase one, but I am on a very tight budget. My wife has already purchased the fabric (she works at a fabric store, so the fabric only cost me $5.00) and such too. I'm just wondering how the divider is attached so when you are wearing the hat the stuff inside doesn't fall out.

I understand that you are trying to promote a friend's product, and if anyone asks me in the future where to get one, I will point them to Seams like magic, but I personally can't afford it right now.
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Actually, I'm not promoting a friend's product, since I don't even KNOW Sandra or Jim Sisti (other than by reputation).
And I totally understand your situation. Nothing wrong with that.
The hat holds the load snugly and, when switching, it readily snaps open.
ClodAppleleft
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, NH
195 Posts

Profile of ClodAppleleft
Ah... Thanks for the information!