The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What happened, was this... :: hip hop crowd (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mrbungle
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of mrbungle
Yesterday I was at a hip hop concert. After the show I sat backstage with them and started to do some magic. These guys are tough, a lot of them from the bad parts of Amsterdam. So one guy who signed a card dared me to make his card appear in HIS pocket. Around this time everyone was surrounding me, and the heat was on his pocket. I simply dealt his card, placed an indifferent in his hand, palmed off his card, fanned the cards in his face, placed the card in his pocket and I was done.

The card he looked at turned out to be 'in his hand.' I gave him the deck to shuffle and meanwhile took his wallet out of his pocket. Ah man, I couldn't wait for the reaction of those guys. He looked in the deck for his card, couldn't find it and went to his pocket, found the card. Everybody started screaming and pushing him around.

After everyone calmed down, he told me that he was from the bad parts of Amsterdam and nobody ever comes near his pockets, and congratuled me to be the first one. I told him to be more careful on the streets and gave his wallet back. He screamed "What!" and the whole crowd started cheering and screaming again. After that we drank a lot of champagne. Yeah!
Grandia Enterprises inc. 1974
denny_Corby
View Profile
Loyal user
PA
240 Posts

Profile of denny_Corby
Smile Smile Great story!!! Smile
magicman6
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of magicman6
wow good job! Smile
Attilio
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto Canada
136 Posts

Profile of Attilio
very nice!!! this shows that when magic is presented properly, people from every type of background will enjoy it!!!
jmm1303
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
49 Posts

Profile of jmm1303
that's So Cool
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
The part I'm glad about is you didn't get hurt.
Maestro
View Profile
Special user
802 Posts

Profile of Maestro
Wow, was he wearing baggy pants or something? It must have been hard to get his wallet out without him feeling something.

Great job though Smile.