The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Roadkillers Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ChrisMagic52
View Profile
Loyal user
North Vancouver, Canada
216 Posts

Profile of ChrisMagic52
Can anyone give me their opinion on this video by David Acer and Richard Sanders. Smile
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of 1908
If you are not a begginer prefer to purchase something else.
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
DJP
View Profile
Veteran user
London
391 Posts

Profile of DJP
Hey,

I found that it was a funny video to watch, but don't be expecting the quality of Michael Ammar's production crew- its far from it!

However I do like the querky off beat ideas within it, swallowing a knife etc, and freaking out your passengers whilst driving are fun and usable, some of the items taught are like the finale; e.g. coins through table, bare in mind you don't get the whole routine!

Hope this helps.

Dave
David
carly
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of carly
Quote:
On 2003-06-12 18:45, 1908 wrote:
If you are not a begginer prefer to purchase something else.

please, can you explain more?
Zap
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Zap
Road Killers is has lots of funny bits, and it avoids the usually, Trick set then explanation in front of a fake library backdrop format. The tricks are OK, some are quirky throwaways, others are gags. It would not be real high on my list of videos to buy UNLESS I was a David Acer and/or Richard Sanders fan (which I happen to be).
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
I thought the video was very good... hadn't seen Richie perform anything before, and I thought that all the material was well worth learning.
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2286 Posts

Profile of Logan
Very unique ideas from some very unique magis!

David Acer and Richard Sanders are one of my most fave. magis to watch and naturally I found their tape more than entertaining.

I love the segment in the magic shop where David was playing with the 'Ball In Vase' trick and he couldn't figure it out and started crying! Smile

It's good stuff, magic tricks in there aren't all A-grade but many unique and fresh ideas.

Take care,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
ShizNick
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of ShizNick
I have Roadkillers and it's Freakin Hilarious. I love the Comedy in it, But not so much for the tricks. Smile
cigam
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of cigam
RoadKiller is great I got to see the video tape. It is great and nice..

The tape contain great trick and funny too,
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1882 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Well I woulnd spend my money on it again. Some good stuff, but nothing really great.
Christian Z.
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
126 Posts

Profile of Christian Z.
Hey guys,
I haven't seen Roadkillers but I highly recommend Hit The Road. This video is top notch.
Christian