The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Where to put it all... :: Custom Suitcase Tables with your logo.. Look pretty good anyone own one? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Hey guys these look pretty good for the price.. Plust you can have your own custom logo on the front.

Pretty sharp looking!

Anyone own one?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h......26um%3D1
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Seems a little costly for the materials and what it actually is.

I have a hard time justifying the prices of some of the tables and cases out there... seems like people are trying to take advantage of magicians with somw of these items.

You may want to see if you can find a skilled wood worker - for about $40 to $60 in materials and a $50 tip - you can get one made that is just a nice.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
He does not make them anymore
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
The table looks nice but very costly.
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Leffler's table is $395 so I don't think this is too bad of a deal comparatively. That being said, I built my own for about $40.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24316 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
If you can find a good set of plans for a roll-on table, go for it. Have a skilled carpenter build one for you. It will cost you more than just a $50 tip for the labor, unless he is a good friend!

A well-made roll-on table will last you for a very long time. But if you don't know the right kind of casters to get, how to attach them properly, the right woods or other material to use for the case and the frame, you will very likely have a piece of junk on your hands.

This is also true of the right kind of finish.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com