The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: James Brown-Professional Opportunist DVD set (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2443 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
O.K. I hope it never happens again, that is me being a big jerk, if you don’t believe me, look at my post above again, I am referring to Russ, he is a great guy and runs a terrific business, I was just in a bad mood and wrote that note without giving him a chance, My promise to this community is to never let that happen again,

Dave
baobow
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of baobow
Dave,

Not sure if you have received a reply already. The first effect involving the amnesia and forgetting about the card is on disk one. The effect regarding the thought of word is on disk 2. These are a great set of dvds.

Russ is one of the best magic dvd producers dealers around. I always try to buy of RSVP directly whenever they release a dvd that is of interest to me and have always had fantastic customer service.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2443 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Now I am confused, Russ did email and said both are on volume 1, guess I need both to be sure, Thanks much. Dave
donny
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado
263 Posts

Profile of donny
What a boon of expert material here in this set! The next time a Magi friend asks for something new or challenging/inspiring, I'll recommend this.

As the Hobbyist, I don't see myself doing ANY of the material, but feel INSPIRED by Brown's performance style and chops, nonetheless.

I can't believe this DVD slipped my attention for so long and nobody told me. Hmm.

-Just thought I'd share.

Donny
It's not their senses that mislead, it's their assumptions.
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
First time I saw these I thought it was all brilliant and that I would be trying to learn it all (not necessarily to perform), then I went back to start and didn't actually want to learn a lot of them. Not because of the material, it still played as strong but just that the things to learn from it are maybe more about performance and what goes into an effect than me actually wanting to perform them.

You can learn a lot from these but actual DVD to performance didn't really happen for me, but I would recommend these for someone looking to learn something.
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Being a fan of Kostya Kimlat and his DVD's on culling, James Brown's Professional Opportunist DVD set
was perfect for me.

I can't say enought good things about it.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
zatara
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of zatara
Love James Browns creativity and style. Anyone know where I can purchase one of his Workeroos?
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
Hi Zarata

Sorry to say but the Workeroo was only ever a very limited run. The only way to get one is second hand these days. I don't even sell them anymore Smile

James Brown
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
baobow
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of baobow
Hi James,

Big fan of your work and style. When will the book be ready? I'm not a fan of pre-orders etc so will just purchase it from you when it is officially released and shipping out.

Thanks

Peter