The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: IForce by Greg Rostami :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Greg,

This is an excellent idea and hopefully will be even bigger than iforce for you since the public will be all over it. Smile I would love nothing more than to encourage people to download doodle so they can make simple notes srawings for their own amusement further hiding the methodology.

Great job!
Max
Electric Eye
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Electric Eye
Hey There Greg, Randy or anyone else who knows. What is the "never show this again" button for on the preset screen. I know it sounds obvious, but it is on like I said the preset screen. I didn't find any thing on this in the instructions please help. I'm also having trouble figuring out what the screen with the big blue arrows is for after you do the second secret move. When I follow the insrtructions it's not doing what it should,,what am I doing wrong.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
When will the video instructions be up? It still says "coming soon" for most of them.
Also, when is the update going to be ready?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2885 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi jprace,

The first of the three missing videos went up last night.

Please make sure you scroll down the video list to see all 8 videos . . . The first video is the iForce Teaser video and the other 7 are instruction videos.

I'm going to finish the other 2 videos by tonight.

I'm very very sorry about the delay, but there's been so much going on in my life these days. By tonight everyone will have ALL the instruction videos.

take care,
Greg Rostami