The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Need a custom Designed Vanishing Dove Carosel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
I've had and idea for a new vanishing dove carosel. I know that Doug Tilford is the exclusive distributor of pro line dove effects, but I need to know the man who actually manufactures them. This information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
Kadrad
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Kadrad
Regarding who makes the pro line dove effects. His name is Cliff Wiggs and the last time I talked with him he was still living in Tampa, Fla. I do not have his phone number anymore but you could also try reaching him through Steve Zigmont. Zigmont is an Illusionist in Fla. and they are good friends. Cliff is a very good builder and learned a lot from hanging out at Don Espositos Magic Shop in Seffner, Fla. when Don was reviving the Petrie-Lewis line of magic. I am sure that Cliff can do any modifications you need. Hope that helps. Kadrad
Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
Thanks a Million, man. That was the info I've been in search of for some time now.

Thanks so much Smile
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"