The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: Colombini Lecture San Francisco (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Meet the Colombinis

This is the title of newest lecture that is presented by Aldo and Rachel Colombini.

This lecture is being sponsored by SAM Assembly #2 San Francisco

Please come and enjoy the magic and comedy of Aldo and Rachel Colombini. The lecture is a very original one and includes magic, comedy and anecdotes.

The routines presented cover a variety of topics such as card magic, close-up, rope, stage, kid magic and more…..something for everyone of every skill level.

Lots of magic, fun and entertainment.

Keep in mind that at the break and after the lecture all of Colombini’s items will only be $10.00 (DVDs, tricks, books, etc).

Come and join the duo and see for yourself why the lecture got great
reviews all over the world.

DATE: Thursday, November 19th, 2009

450 Chadbourne Ave
Millbrae, CA

TIME: 7:30p.m.-9:30p.m.

COST: $20.00 at the Door for all SAM members.
For Reservations and any questions call: Tamaka: 415-531-9332,(tamaka@tamaka.net or Stu Bacon: 650-342-4267, (stubacon@aol.com)
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Bump
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
781 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Wow! That sounds like a great lecture but Misdirections is sponsoring one that same very day...Michael Weber.
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
The colombini lecture is going to be terrific. Wasn't nice of Joe to do that.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3535 Posts

Profile of gaddy
"manreb",

I'm sure there was no animosity meant. Do you really think there was?

There are also a bunch of great shows going on Thursday, and I hear a few different restaurants are running some great dinner specials that night as well... Unfortunately, there just isn't enough time on the clock to do everything in this great big world.

Aldo lectured for Misdirections a few months ago, and it was wonderful! If you missed it then, you're in for a treat this time around.

Enjoy the lecture. Aldo and Rachel put on a heck of a show! Also, their DVD series is 100% completely KILLER (and cheap too boot)!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Gaddy

I am a big supporter of Misdirections and Joe's lectures. Member in good standing of Misdirection magic club.

The comment was tongue in cheek.

My appoligies to Joe and anyone who took offense.

Last time Aldo was here was 2008
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Bump
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2735 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Aldo lectured in Las Vegas on Saturday night at Denny&Lee's shop. I had never been that impressed with what I had read of Aldo's over the years and was never really interested in seeing him perform live even tho I had a few occasions to do so. Boy was I wrong for all those years!! I decided to go to the lecture and had an eye opening experience.

Aldo and his wife gave a very good lecture and there wasn't anything that he did that didn't entertain. Everything he did was very good. He now has a new convert.

I have seen many lectures over the years some great some o.k. some I would have rather watched a sick dog puke on the carpet rather then had to watch some of the very bad lectures I have seen.

Value wise Aldo and Racheal give more than your moneys worth when they lecture. It the Colombini's are in your area to lecture you owe it to yourself to go see them. If you have seen then before go again just to relive the good time.
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Quote:
On 2009-11-16 08:03, RS1963 wrote:
Aldo lectured in Las Vegas on Saturday night at Denny&Lee's shop. I had never been that impressed with what I had read of Aldo's over the years and was never really interested in seeing him perform live even tho I had a few occasions to do so. Boy was I wrong for all those years!! I decided to go to the lecture and had an eye opening experience.

Aldo and his wife gave a very good lecture and there wasn't anything that he did that didn't entertain. Everything he did was very good. He now has a new convert.

I have seen many lectures over the years some great some o.k. some I would have rather watched a sick dog puke on the carpet rather then had to watch some of the very bad lectures I have seen.

Value wise Aldo and Racheal give more than your moneys worth when they lecture. It the Colombini's are in your area to lecture you owe it to yourself to go see them. If you have seen then before go again just to relive the good time.

Don,t miss it.