The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPealing or APPalling? :: Best Iphone magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1484 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Magic SMS is now FREE for a limited time. Get it quick before it goes back on sale
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you dtextreme for your kind words about iForce and iPredict+.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
GerrySr
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of GerrySr
Hi, I'm a newbi to the forum. I was lucky enough to catch Angelo's, post for free Magic SMS. I have already used it a few times in the last few days while sitting at Dunkin Donuts. I love this effect, as its done in the spectators hands, getting them to do the dirty work for you is great! And, reading their minds BEFORE they reveal their card. Well , Super!
I have even followed it up once with a real 'invisible deck' setting on the table to show that not just "CHRIS" knew , but that I knew BEFORE I left home. The only minor issues with it are: 1: I have to actually set it up prior, to delete some impossible messages. Like how many messages would you ever get from "Voicemail"? It would also, be nice to have different default messages that they see at onset. This limits it a slight bit, so, that you have to be a little careful if you perform it in front of some of the same friends on different occasions. But, its nothing we can't get around.
So, I would put it right up there with IPredict and IForce. I will be using it lot. I will also check out what else you have.
IForce is my slight favorite as I can use so many different ways. 7 dwarfs, New Testament writers, favorite new movie playing this month etc.

Angelo, Greg, keep up the good work.
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1484 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Thanks Gerry! Yes I agree you just have to double check that you are happy with the contacts in the fake sms list. If you are you are ready to go. If not, either swipe to delete or close the app and relaunch it for a fresh contact list. The app automatically grabs random contacts from your contact list to make the app more believable. Perhaps in a future update I can include the option to selct only names you would want to appear in the fake list.

I still love performing it. It is so sneaky getting your friend to do all the dirty work Smile

There are some great magic apps out there. iPhone magic has certainly progressed well.

Angelo
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
thatmatt
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of thatmatt
I don't currently have an iPhone. I have read about so many awesome tricks available in the App Store, that I will probably start saving money to replace my old LG smartphone with the new iPhone that was just released.

I was wondering: do you guys have yours jailbreaked or are you happy with what you can find in the AppStore?
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1707 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
This app is old as the hills but maybe someone can help me.
Is anybody still using Card Oracle?
Ive spent so much money for it back then and it’s not in my app library any more.

Today I found that there is someone on the App Store who copied Card Oracle 🤬🤬🤬