The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo Elite :: Elite Moonspinner and Fortune Sticks ready to order! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
For those of you who did not receive our newsletter (It is FREE! You can sign up by Clicking Here!), notice the banners, read the announcement in your private message box, or find out from our Twitter and Facebook pages, here's the skinny:

The Elite Moonspinner's and Fortune Sticks are now available to order! We will be shipping on November 1st!

These sold out quickly in Japan so reserve yours now to avoid dissapointment - quantities are extremely limited! See TenyoElite.com

More news as it comes!
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Update: The first two products are now ready for shipping. We will have all of the orders shipped out before Friday. We are thrilled to be able to have these shipped out earlier than expected. Thanks to all of you for your support, and we are very excited for all of you who have placed your orders for these first two very high end editions, we know you are going to love em!

Best wishes,

Tenyo Elite Team
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
huggie50
View Profile
Regular user
North Las Vegas
109 Posts

Profile of huggie50
Received my Tenyo Elite "Moonspinner" and "The Fortune Sticks" today, and they are everything they said they would be, just as advertised. These are really nice and the instruction book is well written in both English and Japanese. I can hardly wait for the next release.
Magically yours,
Huggie
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Y'all might be interested in the thread on these that's going on here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#6
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery