The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workers :: New DVD Out. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Paul Gordon's new DVD is out Card Startlers a 3-DVD set. Also Paul has changed his web site to http://paulgordon.net/shop.html Just thought I bring The Paul Gordon fans up to date.
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Some good stuff on there, but it's all available elswhere!
aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
Are there any reviews of Paul gordon's material? I don't have any of his books or dvds, but I am always looking for material for the real world.
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
There's loads of reviews of his stuff, both here in the Café and Google. Some of his older stuff is classic and his last DVD "Paul Gordon Live in Action" features excellent workable material from some of his earlier tomes.

Look out for Card Magic Companion; Professional Card Magic Miracles and Nocturnal Creations.

If you're into three card monte type routines, his Corner of Picadilly is an outstanding stand-alone trick printed on superior card stock (of CardShark fame)
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Aussiemagic you might want to check out Pauls new DVD if you don't have any of his books.It is a collection from his books I just love Twister four kings magically turn around and then change into aces.
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
Quote:
On 2009-08-21 06:18, Roger Kelly wrote:

Look out for Card Magic Companion; Professional Card Magic Miracles and Nocturnal Creations.

Plus the book, 'Protean Card Magic'!
John Pilotzi
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of John Pilotzi
Quote:
On 2009-08-14 04:50, Roger Kelly wrote:
Some good stuff on there, but it's all available elswhere!

According to Mr. Gordon, only 15 of the 50 effects have been on other videos/dvds of his. Just ordered my set...

JP