The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Rare and exclusive footage by some of your favourite magicians. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
John Fitzgerald
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England.
215 Posts

Profile of John Fitzgerald
Hi,

I posted this in the card forum in my post about Lennart Green and thought the information might be of some use to some of you people.

My local dealer (who has a convetion each year and films the lectures) has a tape of Lennart Green.

This should be of interest to any Lennart Greeen fans.

http://www.internationalmagic.com/ is the website, look under the exclusive videos section.

I think it's about an hour and it's £25.00p, their videos are excellent. The have a large selection of videos exclusive to them, check them out?

Also, if you buy more than one video they give you a discount of £5.00p for evey video you buy. Thus, two videos at £25.00p would be £45.00p, three videos at £25.00p would be £65.00p, et.

One of my favourites in the Harry Lorayne lecture, he did a three hour lecture (as opposed to an hour) and it's only £25.00p.

A few of the other people they have tapes of are, Derren Brown, Aaron Fisher, Andy Nyman, Bob Kohler, John Carney, Juan Tamariz, Tony Corinda, The Buck Twins, (the latter two lectured last year and the videos aren't available yet) to name a few.

I've tried to name some of the ones I thought you people might like and I tried to include something for everyone in my list.

I mention these as those people becaase they haven't made any (or very few) videos so I thougt you might be interested?

Now all they have to do is get Darwin Ortiz and Guy Hollingworth to lecture. Smile

Take care,

John.
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
Hello. John,

Just to inform you, your link must be

http://www.internationalmagic.com

You forgot the " a " before the final " L "..

Just to help...and i also agree, they are great video out there...

Kuffs
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Yup, Real Great Video...

I love the preview, great video..

Hmmm...I think I will grab it..

Symmatrix
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
John Fitzgerald
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England.
215 Posts

Profile of John Fitzgerald
Thanks Patrick, it is Patrick isn't it?

I'll edit it even though there's no major need to.

Thanks again,

John.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1882 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Lennart Greens video is pretty poor. He doesn´t really explain things, but mostly their videos rock! I have quite many of them. Jamy Ian Swiss, Chad Long, David Williamson and many more! Their tapes are usually far better that those videos published even by L&L and A-1.
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
It' Patrik without the " C ", but yes, it's me...lol

I agree that most of the tape are very unique, but the Lennart Greens video, was far from Poor, but not for everyone, but this is my opinion only.. Smile

Humbly

Kuffs