The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Street Magic :: David Blaine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Blainemagic
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Blainemagic
It is called vertigo and ihe will be airing it on may 22nd and it should be great. Hope you enjoy.
the best tool for learning is... Experience
http://www.freewebs.com/killermagic24/
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I want everyone to just think about this for a second....Can you imagine him during a live show, and someone asked him to levitate? I mean, that's his biggest trick, that's what got all the laypeople (and some magicians) going 'WOW' over. And it doesn't quite work live either.
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
He only does live shows for endangered human tribes, in way off jungle outposts. and only then after they eat some hoochoo hunting broth that trips them out.

[JOKE!!! not ment as a flame]
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
KrazyKevin
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of KrazyKevin
Well, I'm new, very new to magic. It has been an interest for a while. Though many of you magicians may dislike or think he is just average, to us average Joes, he is awesome. Not for just levitating, but all his close up magic is great. Don't get me wrong, it might not be traditional magic, and I do have respect for the old style, but for us regular ole every day people, his style is very appealing to watch. There may be other magicians just as good or better than Blaine, but we don't have an easy way of seeing these magicians in action.