The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Jon Armstrong Lecture - Orlando Ring 170 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Bendy
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
518 Posts

Profile of Bendy
I don't think Jon will mind me posting this. I hope the Ring 170 folks will forgive me if I've overstepped any official bounds.

The Orlando IBM Ring 170 is hosting a lecture by Jon Armstrong.
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Time: 7:30pm - 10:30pm

Lecture begins at 7:30pm; but you can arrive about 6pm for dinner.

I-HOP restaurant at 5203 Kirkman Road, Orlando, Florida 32819 (across the street from Hooters near Universal Studios.)

IHOP Phone: 407-370-0597 (Lecture to take place in back conference room)

DIRECTIONS:

Take I-4 and exit at the Universal Studios/ Kirkman Road Exit. Go north past the Vineland Road intersection and I-Hop is on the right 1/3 mile.

For more lecture information, I'm told you can contact Craig Fennessy at 407-947-1182.

If I've gotten ANY of this wrong, someone please let me know.
Otherwise...I'll see you there!
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings, Jon Armstrong will also be in South Florida, lecturing at two locations, as follows:

August 11th in Miami, Florida
Coral Gables Elks Lodge
6304 SW 78 St — Miami, FL

August 12th in Margate, Florida
6009 NW 10Th St. — Margate, FL

The fee to attend, at either location, is $5.00 for club members and $15.00 for non-club members. Spouses, children and visitors pay as well.

I highly recommend you make an effort to catch one of his lectures if you are able to; he is great.

Keep a dream in the making for you create your tomorrows by what you dream today.

Maria Ibanez
Bendy
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
518 Posts

Profile of Bendy
Outside of the lectures, Jon will be performing at the opening night, (Monday, August 3, 2009), of Wizardz Magic Theater in Kissimmee, Florida.

He is then scheduled to perform 2 shows with Erick Olson at the Out of Control Magic Show dinner theater at WonderWorks in Orlando on International Drive on Sunday evening, August 9, 2009.

Looks like Floridians are out of excuses not to see Jon!
;o)