The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Large/Oversize Rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I use 12" X 3/8" Linking Rings made by Porper. I want a large/oversize ring I can add to my routine. Of course I want the difference in size to be less noticeable as possible. And I want to be able to transport the 12" ring through the large/oversize ring with ease. Do you think a 13" X 3/8" large/oversize ring will be the right size, or something smaller?
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Call Porper to see if he has anything that would work. Or email him joeporper@hotmail.com Tell him I told you to... Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Ok, I just did. Thanks, Pete.
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
You could push open a key ring...
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
You are right my friend, but there are routines using no key ring at all. Every ring can be examined the same time.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
The other possibility, depending on the routine is to have an undersize ring. Joe could probably cut one down, reweld and polish it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Yea, I noticed several routines in different books using both size rings. I will play around with the routines to see what I can create.