The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Catch this if you can! :: My worst nightmare (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mika
View Profile
New user
USA & Germany
100 Posts

Profile of mika
My worst nightmare- I came back from India, where I performed for 2 months and wentg to the INS (or as you may call them (Department of Homeland Security) to get my fingerprints taken for my new permanent resident card...being told to come back next day and then they arrest me...appearantly I violated the borders of the United States of america with my India trip, because I did not reply to aletter send to me while I was in India...my immigration calls it a buncha crap...he said the Vermont Immigration is so bored so they pick on the three immigrants they have in their state...still I sat 3 weeks Jail in Vermont and then in portland, Maine until I had a hearing and they lowered my bail from 20.000 to 4.000 $

AND! I can't travel until late august until I got my new permanent resident card back...this sucks

the good news my sleight of hand card magic routine got a lot better in "JAIL"...i am happily home,...but everyone understand I won't be coming to the IJA this year...
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Sorry about that, Mika. Better luck next time.
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
That is why I do not leave the USA I know I will do something dumb and land in jsil