The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Gypsy Ring Vanish with silk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Carlo Conjurana
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Carlo Conjurana
Hi Guys

Does anyone know of the Gypsy Ring Vanish with Silk ?, I need to vanish a ring with this method as preferred in one of my new effects ?.

I personally have never heard of this type of ring vanish so I am asking where can I find more info.

Not that I want free info,just asking where can I find this online.

Regards
Conjurana
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3714 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Carlo:

I received instructions on the Gypsy ring vanish with the Viking ring flight. The problem with this when used strictly as a vanish (instead of a change) is that there's nothing in the silk when the ring is gone - and it's obviously gone. In my opinion, you'd be better off with a devil's hank if this prop can be utilized.

Jim
Carlo Conjurana
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Carlo Conjurana
Thanks Jim

I just received my knights Templar from Viking and the instructions reccomend a Gypsy Ring Silken Vanish , which I never heard off.Yes I do use the so called Hank vanish, or Rattle Box for other effects.
But perhaps the Gypsy Ring Silken vanish is more suitable for this effect ,who knows?
Its a so called --- ring goes in palm then with a silken cord vanish.

Tell me is the Clifton's Ring Vanish simaler to the Gypsy Vanish.

--- Troy Hooser from the Charming Chinese Challenge does that at the end of his routine.

Regards
Conjurana
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Clifton's ring vanish is bare handed with a cord. Pure, but simple, sleight-of-hand. Check with Lynetta Welch http://www.fabricmanipulation.com
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com