The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: Best Openers (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bertietonks
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of bertietonks
James Browns Pot of Jam effect is a fantastic close-up opener and totally takes people by surprise.

Craig Petty's flipstick routine that can be found in his chop DVD (Alllllways mentioned on WPR) is a fantastic little routine that you could build upon. Everwhere/one has a pen on them so once you nail it (very simple) you will always be prepared. If you had two then you could do some nice placement work on spectator too which strengthens this further.
Suren
View Profile
Veteran user
Armenia
314 Posts

Profile of Suren
Could you please tell me where can I find James Browns trick? Thanks in advance.
mindexplorer
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of mindexplorer
Bending a coin, c**t*r t**r, or hypnosis display. I often wonder about using sponge balls as an opener for magic because it is so strong. Anyone compared their overall reactions to their magic when doing sponge balls first as opposed to last?
zmg013
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of zmg013
Sponge balls for women and kids.
Invisible deck for men.

For people who are reluctant, thumb writer.
Jon Blakeney
View Profile
Special user
Australia
657 Posts

Profile of Jon Blakeney
I alternate between Ring leader and fire wallet to grab a note for pen thur bill or ignition.
'What the eye's see the heart must believe"
Clarioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
624 Posts

Profile of Clarioneer
I agree with Holey Moley and couple it with Doc Easons All screwed up for a fun hardware set... simples...
catch you later

Clarioneer