The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workers :: Recommendations for Card to Bill transpositions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
I have Transferred by Peter Eggink, Pimpin by Nathan Kranzo, and the Return of the Big Flap by Chris Webb

Are there any other tricks that involves a transposition between a card to bill or bill to card?
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1429 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
The Card and Cash Match-up, its a Standup routine my Scott F. Guinn.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks for mentioning my effect Chris! Dan Garrett just reviewed this for MUM Magazine (should be coming out next month or so) and rumor has it he likes it and gives it a great review. : )

Yes there are lots of great effects like you mention. John Kennedy has a fantastic version as does Eric DeCamps. My good friend from the Netherlands Peter Pellikan has a fantastic version that will be hitting the streets very soon.

The ones I just mentioned are all in teh hands effects where either the deck or a small packet of cards changes into a stack of bills. A basic transpo of a card and bill...that is a popular plot as well. One of the classic is Strange Exchange by Paul Harris with great versions by David Harkey and Earnest Earick.

I would also recommend tracking down a version by Steve Beam where a stack of cash turns into a deck of cards. Astonishingly magical...

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Quote:
On 2009-06-26 22:10, Mac_Stone wrote:
The Card and Cash Match-up, its a Standup routine my Scott F. Guinn.

That routine, an amalgam of several effects including Ken Brooke's The Card or the Cash, does not really qualify as the type the OP intended. It isn't a visual change. It's a comedy routine with a magical transposition of a playing card and a borrowed bill in two different envelopes, with some mentalism along the way, thanks to Larry Becker and Meir Yedid, along with a couple finesses of my own.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
Do you have the website, demo or URL for Strange Exchange by David Harkey and Earnest Earick?

Also where can I find Steve Beam's trick?

What's the name of the tricks for John Kennedy and Eric Decamps?

Thanks Nathan!
Doc Dixon
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania, USA
655 Posts

Profile of Doc Dixon
"Cards & Cash" from the long OOP Everything Is Funnier With Monkeys

BTW, I think you may be looking for a transformation, not a transposition.

Best

DD