The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Missing Issue of the Linking Ring? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5727 Posts

Profile of Regan
I am wondering if everyone's June issue of the Linking Ring should have been mailed out yet? I have not received mine, and I cannot remember the exact time of month it usually arrives. I have never had a missing issue of the Linking Ring before, but I guess it could happen.

Sometime back Magic Ian mentioned his contributions to the Parade in the June issue, so I have been waiting for this one. Then it doesn't show up! Just my luck!

By the way, my June copy of M.U.M. arrived over a week ago.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Regan,

Mail was very slow for me this month too. But I have my June Linking Ring now.

You do indeed want to see Magic Ian's One-Man Parade. This is a great one!

My May Linking Ring was shredded by the Post Office before delivery. But thanks to Sindie in the IBM office, my replacement May Linking Ring arrived in June before my June Linking Ring. We get great service from the IBM home office.

Having some experience in a third world country, I am observing evidence daily that our governmental services are not what the once were even months ago. America is not working from a position of strength. It is disappointing.

The magic may be up to us!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5727 Posts

Profile of Regan
Bob, you are correct.....as usual! I will give it a few more days and see what happens.
Mister Mystery
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2009-06-12 08:00, Regan wrote:
I am wondering if everyone's June issue of the Linking Ring should have been mailed out yet? I have not received mine, and I cannot remember the exact time of month it usually arrives. I have never had a missing issue of the Linking Ring before, but I guess it could happen.

Sometime back Magic Ian mentioned his contributions to the Parade in the June issue, so I have been waiting for this one. Then it doesn't show up! Just my luck!

By the way, my June copy of M.U.M. arrived over a week ago.

Regan

I assume Regan got his magazine. I hope you liked it. It was my fault for jumping the gun and announcing the parade before it was sent out. That called attention to the schedule, which was no later than it ever was, just perhaps more anticipated by a few of my fans.
I have had great feedback on it, not that it was earth-shaking content, but for its variety of subject matter. I was invited to do another, but I will not make any pre-mature msgs.
-Ian
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.