The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: The raven and his friends (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
blitzchampion
View Profile
Regular user
Portugal
148 Posts

Profile of blitzchampion
What do you think about the raven, the bat and micro 5. I was thinking about getting the raven because I heard it can do the same as the bat but better. The micro 5 seems too overpriced, but tell me your experiences with the purchasing of these items. Thanks.
Webhead93
View Profile
New user
Florida
74 Posts

Profile of Webhead93
I have the Bat and hardly ever use it. I have used it in conjunction with Healed and Sealed though. I guess I'm just afraid that I will erase some credit cards or something.

It comes with the props to change a penny to a dime with a wave of the hand and also 2 brass rings which you can make cling together and the audience cannot.

If you plan on vanishing coins with it, it will not leave you quite as clean as the raven but there is a lot less setup time.

I'm sure if you do a search here at the Café you will find a lot more info.
A. Mark Wilson
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1276 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
I own both the Bat and the Raven. If you asked me to chose between them, lets just say my Bat is for sale and my Raven is hooked into my jacket.
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
I think these items are more trouble than they're worth.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
blitzchampion
View Profile
Regular user
Portugal
148 Posts

Profile of blitzchampion
Where should I research ? Smile