The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I want to see the manager! :: Change the Gospel Magic section to Religious Magic :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
NabsS
View Profile
New user
Geneva (Switzerland)
97 Posts

Profile of NabsS
Since doing magic for religious principles is not exclusively Christian (nor is everyone in this forum), and since talking about Gospel Magic is a bit of an ethnocentric concept, I suggest that we promote the "The Good News" forum to something more belief-neutral.

Of course the forum must have strict rules of tolerance, such as not undermining any other religion or belief (even if it's a minority).

So here not only Christians, but also Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Bahá'ís (am I the only one of them here:)), Zoroastrians, Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Taoists, Shintoists, Atheists (might not be considered a religion, but a belief nevertheless), and any other belief one might have, can share their views on performing magic.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Since Gospel magic has traditionally been associated with Christian magicians performing it, I currently have no plans on changing the present format. You'll notice that the forum is connected to The Fellowship of Christian Magicians, a Christian based magical organization. FYI. Smile

Naturally, you are free of course to start a website or organization which supports magic performed by your particular religion or belief and I wish you the best of luck in doing so. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks