The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Betchas :: Wand of Color (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
This is a simple chemistry effect with remarkable impact.

What you will need:

1 (2) Q-tips aka Magic Wand
2. Dawn Dish washing liquid
3. Saucer or shallow bowl
4. food coloring
5. Creme or Vitamin D Milk
6. An audience

Directions:
Secretly dip one of the Q-tips in the Dish washing liquid. This is your Q-tip.
Fill saucer with milk and add a drop or two from (3) of the Food coloring bottles. Add the food coloring in different areas of the milk. Now give the dry Q-tip to a friend and ask them to Say "Presto" and touch the milk with the Q-tip. Nothing happens... Then Say maybe you just do not have the power. Now take there Q-tip from them and lap-it to only produce yours. Now with you Q-tip/Magical wand wave your hands over the top of the milk and say Presto lightly touch the top of the milk and watch in amazement as the milk bursts in a colorful display of cloud like formations. In some cases the effect lasts long after you remove the Q-tip.

When you are done the cat can have colorful milk mustache.

Enjoy!
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Just perfect for a bar bet! I mean I carry thoes things with me all teh time Smile

I will try it out sounds quite fun.....
necro555
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of necro555
Will definitely give this a try.
ernie guderjahn
View Profile
New user
Cow flop fairground
71 Posts

Profile of ernie guderjahn
Sounds like a great way for a class room teacher to get the attention of the class and could lead in very nicely to any science segment, best of all it is cheap and safe. Thanks (wished I learned about this earlier).