The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Ultra Visual Nightshades by Paul Harris (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
HI
I just received my "Ultra Visual Nightshades by Paul Harris " and I'm having a problem with the audio. It sounds like Alvin the Chipmunk on speed.
I read in some other post, about people having this problem. It also won't play in my PC .
I'm sending it back for a replacement, I just hope the replacement works.
Has anybody here had any luck with there replacement dvd ?
Thanks
Ralph
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I had that problem in my portable DVD player, but my larger player plays it fine.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
I don't have UVN, but do my version of the effect using Juan Pablo's bill switch. Ha anyone tried it that way?
Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
718 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
I had that problem as well. you are given a code in the DVD package that you can use on the web site. The web site will explain the solutions and processes in making the gaff. You will be happy to know that the web site does not sound like Alvin. ;o)
Cal Tong
President Emeritus
IBM Ring 216 Silicon Valley
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Just like Daffydoug, I too had experienced that problem, along with a wierd and loud buzzing sound in my portable DVD player. My disk also played just fine in my regular DVD player.