The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: Benefit Show for Habitat for Humanity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
On May 9, 2009 SAM Assembly 92, IBM Ring 57 as well as a few other magicians from other rings or assemblies will be joining forces for an afternoon to raise money for Habitat for Humanity. This not only raises the level of awareness of magic in general and of the Ring and Assembly, but it also allows our members to give of their time and talents to benefit a wonderful cause.

Shows are at 3:00 and 7:00 PM and tickets are only $5.00 each for a wonderful 2 hour show packed with 6 acts. The location is Bethany Lutheran Church, 1375 Friedensburg Road, Reading, PA 19606. If anybody lives close feel free to come by and enjoy.

If anybody would like any details you can PM me but I will be out of the country from April 15-22 so probably will not be on the computer during that time.

M. Reist
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Mike,

If I can help with this sometime, give me a shot at it.

Habitat for Humanity started in my hometown of Montgomery, Alabama.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com