The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic names and the media :: I won (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I was driving home(got off early) & there was a radio call in contest. I called & won 4 tickets to go see the Spencers Theater of Illusion show.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I called in to a local radio station last week and won a $20 gift card to Kroger... Smile

Wanna swap?!?!?!
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
mumford
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of mumford
What a coincidence! Not long ago I also won four tickets to the Spencer's show on the radio. You will enjoy the show they did a good job.
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
I saw the Spencers in Salem, OR two years ago. They put on a great show and are genuinely nice folks. Kevin keeps up a road blog at http://www.spencersmagic.com/blog/ .

Curt
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2009-04-08 20:04, ClintonMagus wrote:
I called in to a local radio station last week and won a $20 gift card to Kroger... Smile

Wanna swap?!?!?!

Only if they have pork rinds on sale Smile

Quote:
On 2009-04-08 20:40, mumford wrote:
What a coincidence! Not long ago I also won four tickets to the Spencer's show on the radio. You will enjoy the show they did a good job.

Spooky!

Quote:
On 2009-04-08 20:48, cfrye wrote:
I saw the Spencers in Salem, OR two years ago. They put on a great show and are genuinely nice folks. Kevin keeps up a road blog at http://www.spencersmagic.com/blog/ .

Curt

Thanks Curt!

Mike
phaddad2
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of phaddad2
I saw them about 10 years ago and they put on a very good show
Pete
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3727 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
They visited my town (college town at one of the college venues) 2 years ago, and I seriously enjoyed the performance. Last year it was Lyn Dillies..another great, personable show.

As a radio veteran (21 years of my life), I win goodies all the time. Must be the years of answering the phones during my morning and afternoon drive gigs.

Steve