The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: New to currency magic< (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
After 30+ years as a card mechanic, I have decided it's time to change. And give myself a new interest and direction.

Now semi-retired and working as a Teachers Assistant, it is my ambition to introduce magic to the primary school in all its forms. Not just card magic.

For me, this starts with currency magic. And like any new-be, I am open to trial-and-error. And gullible!

So, with money to spend. It is easy to spend it on ... let me say ... "inappropriate magic material" ... ie a waste of money.

There is so much out there to tempt... and many products which will fail xpectations.

However ... I took the plunge and bought LIQUID MONEY by BEN WILLIAMS.

Price £7.99.
Man o man, did I struck gold!
An ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!!

An instant download. Clear, precise instructions.
I am going to follow this guy.
FULLY RECOMMENDED.

WulfieSmith
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
You should try Ben's Labeled. This absolutely floors people although nothing to do with currency. Also available on download.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Hi Jayder...
I saw labelled. But unsure.

Can you ellaborate?

regards,
WulfieSmith
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
As you were saying that you were going to follow that guy,i was just letting you know that one of his other products was well worth investing in.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
What I meant was...
is it easy to perform?
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
Sorry wulfie picked you up wrong.Although not impromptu it is easy enough to perform.Could also adapt it for coin in sealed bottle.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6144 Posts

Profile of motown
Get the Collected Almanac by Richard Kaufman. There's several outstanding currency routines in it.
Check out Green Warp , Rip-it Redux and Rip-it Revolutionized.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
rjthomp
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena
199 Posts

Profile of rjthomp
You can't miss with extreme burn either...

-Rob
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
979 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
If you have Ultra Cervon, WARP II on page 88, I believe, is a beautiful effect with a card and paper money
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Hi
I think you will like doing "Mismade Bill". Very good spectator response's.
hth
Ralph
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Brian S. Tanner
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Brian S. Tanner
George Hample's "Beswitched" is a wonderful close up piece. It can be found in Michael Ammar's Easy to Master Money Miracles DVD series. In fact there's fine material in all 3 volumes.
Judge:How do you plead?
<BR>Defendant:I plead insanity.
<BR>Judge:Insanity?
<BR>Defendant:Yep. I'm just crazy about that stuff!
rjthomp
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena
199 Posts

Profile of rjthomp
Try world's greatest magic "Money magic". A bargain at 20 bucks, and it has some really classic routines, including Ammar's Beswitched, Neale's "bunny bill" a great torn and restored routine by Jeff McBride (which includies the fantaistic "rip-it revolutionized" recommended above, and several more.

-Rob
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Hi Wulfiesmith

You could also try doing a chop cup routine using a paper cup and a £5 note. (With A Jumbo Load) I know this is not strictly about paper money, but with right presentation I think you would find this really useful and enjoyable.
sruli
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of sruli
You might also look at Driven by Cameron Francis - two different kinds of penetrations, one of them very similar to this one but a different handling, and the other a different kind of penetration altogether.