The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Catch this if you can! :: Juggling (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
Found the Socks !
430 Posts

Profile of CardFan
Hi guys, I know that nothing can replace practice in that matter but could you give me any advice on a good book on juggling techniques?
Bye
Aiming to become the only magician in the world that has ever produced the lost socks back from the dryer...
kryptonite76
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of kryptonite76
The Complete Juggler by Dave Finnigan.
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
Found the Socks !
430 Posts

Profile of CardFan
Many thanks, I found it on Amazon.
Bye
Aiming to become the only magician in the world that has ever produced the lost socks back from the dryer...
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Go to google.com and type in juggling simulators. There are some really good ones on the net, I think you will find them very helpful.

Also look for clubs and festivals near you at: http://www.juggling.org/
kryptonite76
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of kryptonite76
You'll love the Finnigan book!
philipi56
View Profile
Regular user
grand rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of philipi56
I would highly recommend the Encyclopedia of Ball Juggling. I am not sure of the author, but this book has all the tricks from beginner to expert. The diagrams are very explanative and it has information about passing too. Philip
SimonP
View Profile
New user
South West England
85 Posts

Profile of SimonP
CHARLIE DANCEY!!! Smile
The author is Charlie Dancey!
If your going to juggle balls then this book is simply a must!

All of the Dancey books are excellent, and this one is no exception. Teaches you from your first 3 ball cascade all the way up to Seven Ball splits and the 5 Ball Mills Mess. It has passing patterns in it, and all the tricks are cross referenced, which makes them easier to learn. I'd recommend the Encylcopedia of Ball Juggling to anyone who wants to learn to be a juggler. Smile