The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: A New Convention is born on Long Island, NY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
A new convention is born, and it is going to be a great event. A lot of people are supporting this, SAM Assemblies, IBM Assemblies, Organizers of the Magic Camp et. al. New York has not had a premiere convention is quite a while and this is shaping up to be just that. Come on out, join in the fun.
Saturday - April 4, 2009 Long Island Magic Arts Convention, Hempstead, NY.
The Long Island Magic Arts Convention takes place at Hofstra University in Hempstead, Long Island, New York on April 4th. Performers include Eugene Burger, Jay Sankey, David Oliver, Skippy, Balloon Buster and more. There will be workshops and seminars held with the performers on Sunday as well. Events include lectures by Eugene Burger, Jay Sankey, and Don Caldwell; 10 magic dealers; a close-up magic show and Junior Close-Up Magic Competition plus A Night of Magic evening show at 7:15 p.m. For registration information and/or show tickets visit magicartsconvention.com.
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Thanks for the 'heads-up', Mr. Dickson.

Only 10 minutes away.
But, then again, with traffic, who knows?

Very best!

Sixten
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
A pleasure Sixten. I wish I was as close, but an easy 2 hour drive, without traffic of course. See you there.
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
MR. Dickson:

Would be my pleasure to meet you.

BTW, Could you take a peek at my post, right under yours in the menu, and let me
know if you could help me with that?

Thanks!

Sixten
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
I saw it, and will look for old MUMs, not sure if I kept any past two or three months though. If I do have it, I will certainly send you the info. The good thing from now on is that past issues will be accessable online. This begins with March 2009 issue. I will look though. Packing for another convention right now, will check in th AM.
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Thanks!