The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Okito syle graffics (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
I have just finished the first stagew of restoration of a chopper. I would like to decorate it Okito style . Is ther a source for such art work decals etc?
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
remote guy
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
534 Posts

Profile of remote guy
Barnes and Noble have a nice display of clip art books that come with a cd-rom. You can make a selection from the cd-rom , send it to to a printer and have it made in vinyl. If I remember correctly they did have one with that style of art.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7674 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Look for Ebay for Meyercord decals. They used to make a lot of oriental style decals.

The other option is to make your own with an ink jet or Alps printer.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
Ahh Richard you always come through!
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Dave Dorsett
View Profile
Veteran user
Macomb, Illinois
345 Posts

Profile of Dave Dorsett
You might also want to do a search on "temporary tattoos." We used them on a couple of pieces over the years and they worked very well. Just apply according to directions over your finish paint coat and clear cost thoroughly after they set and dry.
Dave Dorsett
Douglas~Wayne Illusioneering