The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: North Carolina Assemblys (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Watson
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
68 Posts

Profile of Watson
Hello.

I live in Chapel Hill, NC. Do any of you belong to the S.A.M. Assembly 128 in Greensboro?

Regards, Matt H.

Click here to view attached image.
The Celtic Conjurer - Insperata Floruit!
FZandura
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
247 Posts

Profile of FZandura
I recently moved Concord. Anything going on this this area?
F. Zandura
Poveglia
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
240 Posts

Profile of Poveglia
I have been wondering the same thing for quite some time.

I am military, and been living in Fayetteville for 3 years now and have been unsucessful in finding an assembly.

I contacted SAM a while back and was actually going to get a charter going to start a local assembly, but I didn't know enough people that were REALLY interested in magic to get it going.

If you guys find one, please let me know! First day's beers are on me! =P
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
P-Man, contact the Fayetteville Magic Club. They're an I.B.M. Ring, but like many of us, they have joint club members. You'll usually find either a combined club (IBM-SAM) or only one or the other in most towns. It's just too difficult to support two independent clubs within a single city. ALl clubs usually welcome magicians regardless of affiliation.

3RD Monday of each month at 7:00 PM
307 McArthur Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28311
John McCauley, 3590 Blanchard Rd, St. Pauls, NC 28384
910-865-2651
jmccauley@insect.com

You may also want to sign up on Magiciansnet.com . It's a forum for North Carolina magicians - especially within the Fayetteville area. It was created by a couple of active duty soldiers from Fayetteville currently serving in the middle east. Drop in and say hello.

If you're free, our Raleigh ring is hosting Michael Ammar and John Calvert along with our annual auction on April 4th. You're more than welcome.
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org